Token Soldering FLUX 999 Fine Silver 935 Silver Wire Polishing Cloth 935 Jump Ring. 10 oz Vintage Engelhard. 999 Fine Silver Bar. Old Pour Loaf Style. Country of origin : U. Silver Bars & Silver Coins. 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Jump Rings. 925 Sterling Silver Rectangular Wire. 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Wire. => Half Round , Round , Square. 999 Fine Silver Round Wire. Silver Solder Wire – Extra easy , Easy , Melium , Hard. Jewelry Supplies – Polishing Cloths , Metal Clay etc.. In full except when notice has been given in advance. Surcharge will be applied to any unclaimed items. Including incomplete or wrong address. We use both Sterling Silver and high grade 925 Argentium Sterling Silver and quality Austrian. Swarovski Crystals and Swarovski beads. What is 925 Argentium Sterling Silver. It is at least 92.5% pure silver just like traditional sterling silver. What makes it different from traditional sterling silver is that a small amount of germanium replaces. Some of the copper that is usually the other 7.5% of sterling silver. It is highly tarnish-resistant. It is slightly dearer than sterling silver. If anything is wrong with your order we will work to make it right. Thank you for doing business with us. The item “10 oz Vintage Engelhard. 999 Fine Silver Old Pour Loaf Style Bar No P261514″ is in sale since Wednesday, September 9, 2020. This item is in the category “Coins\Bullion\Silver\Bars”. The seller is “junglemorrie” and is located in Melbourne, Victoria. This item can be shipped to Australia, all countries in Europe, all countries in continental Asia, United States, Canada, New Zealand.
- Region of Origin: U.S.A
- Brand/Mint: Engelhard
- Modified Item: No
- Composition: Fine Silver
- Fineness: 0.999
- Total Precious Metal Content: 10 oz
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 10 oz